The design of the BAREFOOT deck graphic is intended to make it easier to understand how to use the Indo Board for fun and also for serious training. The different lines and the feet drawn on the deck help us with more accurate and safe foot placement. (Includes Deck Only)
Here is a guide to the different positions:
• The bare feet drawn on the deck identify standard foot position when using the roller for people of average height. The wider your stance, when using the roller, offers better control and stability. The taller you are the wider the feet should be for controlling the Indo Board on the roller.
• A shoulder width stance is recommended for most movements when using the IndoFLO cushion under the deck. The participant assumes this position with shoulders back and head up looking forward at the horizon while standing comfortably with feet directly under the shoulders. Good posture is a major factor in achieving optimal stabilization when using the IndoFLO cushion under the deck.
• The GREEN lines are for standing on two feet in a narrow stance with both feet at hips width with the IndoFLO cushion centered underneath the deck. The closer the feet are together the easier it is to stabilize when using the IndoFLO cushion. This stance is not recommended when the roller is under the deck.
• The BLUE line is for one foot stabilization when we work with the IndoFLO cushion centered under the deck. This position is used for all lunge and split squat movement patterns with one foot on the board and one foot off. Also balancing on one foot in an upright and centered posture can be combined with resistance modalities for advanced stability training.
• The BLACK center line divides the deck in two halves and helps us use correct feet alignment along the center of the board. Turning the ÇƒÆboard so it is positioned the same direction as the roller we can use the central part for one foot, as well as two feet for heel to toe stabilization.
The Kicktail Natural is the longer kicktail model and design that offers an alternative to the mini-pro deck. The Natural features an all wood board with a large Indo Man logo on a textured deck. (Includes Kicktail Deck Only)
The Indo Black Rocker Board is a specially designed all wood deck that comes out of a wake skate mold featuring a continuous curve (rocker) from end to end and is grip textured with a light color Indo Man logo with a black finish. (Includes Rocker Deck Only)
The Indo Blue Rocker Board is a specially designed all wood deck that comes out of a wake skate mold featuring a continuous curve (rocker) from end to end and is grip textured with a light color Indo Man logo with a blue finish. (Includes Rocker Deck Only)
The Indo Mahogany Rocker Board is a specially designed all wood deck that comes out of a wake skate mold featuring a continuous curve (rocker) from end to end and is grip textured with a gold Indo Man logo on a mahogany finish. (Includes Rocker Deck Only)
The Indo Yin Yang Rocker Board is a specially designed all wood deck with a graphic design by surf lifestyle artist Drew Brophy that comes out of a wake skate mold featuring a continuous curve (rocker) from end to end on a grip textured deck. (Includes Rocker Deck Only)
Indo Board Package
33" x 15.5"
12 inch diameter polyvinyl cushion (mouth inflatable)
This extra large cushion is 24 inches in diameter and inflates up to 12 inches high. Recommended inflation height is 5 to 9 inches depending on your chosen application. Uses include using it under any size surfboard without fins to get a balance workout by simply placing the board on top of the cushion and keeping the board from touching the ground. This is also an excellent Stand Up Paddle trainer for shops to demonstrate the instability encountered on SUP equipment as well as an at home SUP trainer.
Product #: INFG
Indo Board IndoFLO Balance Cushion
The Indo FLO Balance Cushion is the perfect accessory for all of our Indo Board Balance Trainer decks. The innovative concept is to provide a full circle of instability without the abrupt direction changes encountered with our Indo Board rollers. This virtually eliminates falls and offers a complete workout. The IndoFLO® Balance Cushion creates a fluid transition with a totally unstable platform. The air cushion creates a free flowing instability that is challenging, fun, and immediately beneficial in all aspects of core and balance training. Great for stand up paddle board training!