The design of the BAREFOOT deck graphic is intended to make it easier to understand how to use the Indo Board for fun and also for serious training. The different lines and the feet drawn on the deck help us with more accurate and safe foot placement. (Includes Deck Only)
Here is a guide to the different positions:
• The bare feet drawn on the deck identify standard foot position when using the roller for people of average height. The wider your stance, when using the roller, offers better control and stability. The taller you are the wider the feet should be for controlling the Indo Board on the roller.
• A shoulder width stance is recommended for most movements when using the IndoFLO cushion under the deck. The participant assumes this position with shoulders back and head up looking forward at the horizon while standing comfortably with feet directly under the shoulders. Good posture is a major factor in achieving optimal stabilization when using the IndoFLO cushion under the deck.
• The GREEN lines are for standing on two feet in a narrow stance with both feet at hips width with the IndoFLO cushion centered underneath the deck. The closer the feet are together the easier it is to stabilize when using the IndoFLO cushion. This stance is not recommended when the roller is under the deck.
• The BLUE line is for one foot stabilization when we work with the IndoFLO cushion centered under the deck. This position is used for all lunge and split squat movement patterns with one foot on the board and one foot off. Also balancing on one foot in an upright and centered posture can be combined with resistance modalities for advanced stability training.
• The BLACK center line divides the deck in two halves and helps us use correct feet alignment along the center of the board. Turning the ÇƒÆboard so it is positioned the same direction as the roller we can use the central part for one foot, as well as two feet for heel to toe stabilization.