Enjoy more of your festival experience with a Coleman 2-Person Pop-Up Tent. Setup takes only ten seconds, so you can put the tent together in a snap. Transport this tent to your campsite and enjoy the benefit of taped floor seams that keep you dry even on soaked ground, plus a multi-position rainfly that ventilates and protects from bad weather.
- Room for two camp pads - Pre-assembled poles for easy 10-second setup - Taped floor seams help keep you dry - Multi-position rainfly for the perfect balance of protection and ventilation - Packs up flat for easy storage - Two storage pockets to organize your gear
- One zippered door - Polyester taffeta 68D rain fly - Inner Tent: Polyester Taffeta 68D - Floor: Polyester taffeta 68D - Poles: Fiber glass - Center Height: 2'11" - Base Dimensions: 7'6" x 4'5"
The Scout tent line is best described as a new-school take on old-school A-frame wall tents or tarps. These single-wall tents utilize your trekking poles for support and set up in no time. With ample floor space and minimal weight, these ultralight shelters might change the way you think about tents. The Scout Plus UL2 features a spacious vestibule while the Super Scout has an oversized vestibule, adding minimal weight. Big Agnes added large vents along the base of the tent for ventilation and eves that pull away from the tent wall for more protection from the elements.
- Decrease of stake out points, designated pockets for the trekking poles, improved structure - Single wall tents with full eve and rear vent system, to keep air circulating - 2 Cargo pockets built in at head of tent - Scout UL2 features one door without vestibule - Reflective guylines and webbing at tent corners and suggested anchor points - Silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating - Vents are polyester mesh - All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's) - Scout UL2 requires one 45" for the front pole and one pole that collapses to 35" for the rear pole - 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - Gear loft loops included - Note: Several weights are listed to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint - not available for this tent - Footprint sold separately - Scout UL2 fits Wall gear loft - sold separately - Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately - Compatible with Accessory Backpacking Tarp poles - sold separately
- Trail Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. - Packed Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz. - Footprint Weight: 6 oz. - Fast Fly Weight: N/A - Packed Size: 5" x 12" - Floor Area: 33 sq. ft. - Vestibule Area: sq ft: N/A - Head Height: 45" - Floor Length: 88" - Floor Width: 54" - Foot Height: 35"
Product #: 268959
Chinook - Sirocco Fiberglass, 2 Person Tent
If an ultra-light, easy-to-set-up, 3-season tent is what you are looking for, then the Sirocco 2 fits the bill. The special single-wall construction and outer pole configuration plus easy-to-use snap clips makes these tents a breeze to pitch, and extremely strong.
- Perfect for cycling, water sports and backpacking trips where weight is a concern - Very large door, window and wall vents allows for maximum ventilation - Super lightweight and very compact packing size - Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays. - Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection. - Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength - Extremely durable, #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows. - Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams. - Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams. - Extra large "D" doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access. - Very large door windows with "no-see-um" mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects. - Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching. - Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions. - Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space. - Tent accessory package -- All Chinook tents include tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles.
- Capacity: 2 person - Fiberglass Tent Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz. - Aluminum Tent Weight: 5 lbs. 8 oz. - Poles: 2 poles - Doors: 1 door - Height: 3'6" - Floor: 5' x 7'6" - Body Area: 37.5 sq. ft. (with vestibule area 47 sq. ft.)
Product #: 54323
Coleman - Hooligan 8' x 6', 2 Person Tent
You and your hiking partner will sleep protected from the weather inside a Coleman Hooligan 2 Tent with full rainfly. The lightweight, one-pole design is easy to carry and easy to set up. The three-season tent is designed for most conditions - mild to harsh - backpackers are sure to encounter. A fully-covered vestibule helps keep the inside of the tent clean by allowing for dry entry and blocking the wind around the door. When the weather is warm, take the rainfly off to enjoy incredible ventilation from the mesh inner tent. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec Systems patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once - reducing setup time to just 10 minutes. The 8' x 6' floor is large enough to fit two.
- Exclusive WeatherTec System Keeps you dry Guaranteed - Dome design for quick setup, 10 minutes - Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup - Fully-covered vestibule for dry entry and added wind protection near the door - Full rainfly for protection from the cold, sun, wind and rain - Full-mesh inner tent for incredible ventilation - Storage pockets keep gear organized - WeatherTec System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out - Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to wind - 11mm fiberglass poles - 8' x 6' footprint - 4' 7" center height
Product #: 187459
Alps Mountaineering - Cedar Ridge Rimrock 2 Person Tent
The Rimrock is a free standing two pole design with shock-corded fiberglass poles. The poles attach to the tent with clips and at the corners with ring and pins for fast and easy set-up. Multi-pass urethane coating is applied on the fly for maximum weather protection. Extra-large No.8 zippers on the door offer extra durability. Two large mesh windows (one in the back and one in the front door) offer excellent venting and visibility. An awning fly at the front and rear permit venting of the windows in any weather. PE Tub style floor. Guy-out Loops on the fly add support in wind and rain. Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 8" steel stakes are also included.
- Free standing two pole design with shock corded fiberglass poles - 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut - Factory sealed fly gives best weather protection; Weatherproof fly with an awning over the door and rear window; PE tub style floor - Mesh storage pockets; Gear loft; 8" steel stakes; Guy ropes included; Extra large No.8 zippers on door for extra durability - Great ventilation with two zippered windows (door and rear) and large side mesh panels
- 2 Person tent - Weight: 6 lbs. 15 oz. - Center Height: 4'4" - Floor Size: 37 sq.ft. - Dimensions: 5' x 7'6"